Linseed and Cinnamon SconesHoje para Jantar
- 100 grams milk
- 20 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 400 grams flour
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 grams bakers yeast
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (slightly toasted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- 2In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients, except linseed and 10 grams cream, for about 30 seconds.
- 3Add linseed and mix for about 15 seconds.
- 4Shape dough into a ball and roll out in a layer about 1 1/2 to 2 cm (approximately 3/4 inch) thick.
- 5Using cookie cutter, cut circles and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Brush scones with remaining cream and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Do not overbake scones.
- 8Serve warm with butter or jam.