- 100 grams milk
- 20 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 400 grams flour
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 3.5 grams baker's yeast
- 2 tablespoons linseed (slightly toasted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients, except linseed and 10 grams cream, for about 30 seconds.
- Add linseed and mix for about 15 seconds.
- Shape dough into a ball and roll out in a layer about 1 1/2 to 2 cm (approximately 3/4 inch) thick.
- Using cookie cutter, cut circles and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush scones with remaining cream and bake for 20 minutes.
- Do not overbake scones.
- Serve warm with butter or jam.