If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Linguine with Peppers. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon saffron powder
- 3 tablespoons cream
- parsley (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 250 grams linguine pasta
- Cut the peppers into strips, removing seeds and membranes.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and saute the onion over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peppers, garlic, saffron, and cream and continue cooking for a few minutes while stirring.
- Season with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pot.
- Pour the vegetable mixture over the pasta and mix well. Serve immediately.