Linguini Carbonara with SalmonAs receitas lá de casa
Nothing beats a creamy carbonara. This linguini carbonara is made with pan fried salmon instead of bacon for a delightful seafood pasta dish your family will love.
- 300 grams linguini (or spaghetti noodles)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 2 salmon fillets
- salt (to taste)
- lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 leeks (finely chopped)
- 1 container carbonara sauce
- 3 tablespoons black olives (sliced and pitted)
- coriander (finely chopped, to taste)
- garlic powder (as needed)
- 1In a large pot, boil water seasoned with salt.
- 2Once boiling, add the linguini and let it cook for approximately 7 to 8 minutes.
- 3Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and rinse with cold water. Set it aside.
- 4Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the salmon for approximately 2 or 3 minutes on both sides, seasoning them to taste with the salt and lemon juice.
- 5Once cooked, remove the salmon and flake it into small pieces.
- 6In the hot frying pan, pour a bit more olive oil and cook the leek until it is lightly browned.
- 7In the same pot used to cook the linguini, combine the cream, olives, and coriander, along with a healthy pinch of garlic powder.
- 8When the mix begins to boil, add the flaked salmon, the leek, and the linguini noodles.
- 9Stir everything well so that the sauce is evenly distributed.
- 10Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.