- 1/2 pound ham (about 1 1/2 cubs, cubed)
- 4 ounces linguine
- 4 ounces linguine (spinach)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 ounces light cream (carton)
- 2 egg yolks (well beaten)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- In a 6-quart Dutch oven cook linguines according to package directions. Drain, return to Dutch oven. Add butter, ham, and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl combine whipping cream and egg yolks; beat well. Slowly stir the egg mixture into the linguine, mixing well. Add 1/4 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese. Cook over medium heat till thickened, stirring gently. Spoon onto individual serving plates. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.