Linguine with Chorizo SausageLolibox
Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Linguine with Chorizo Sausage is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- 500 grams linguine
- 170 grams chorizo sausage
- whipping cream (20 cl.)
- 1Put the linguine in boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- 2Cut 130 grams of chorizo into slices, then cut the slices in half. Fry the slices in a pan without adding any fat.
- 3Once fried, put the pieces of chorizo in a strainer to drain the excess fat.
- 4Mix the pieces with the whipping cream.
- 5Reheat the whipping cream and chorizo in a pan over low heat.
- 6Cut the remaining 40 grams of chorizo into dices or slices and set aside.
- 7Once the linguine is cooked, drain and add the sauce mixture.
- 8Serve on plates with chorizo slices on top for decoration.