Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Linguine with Chorizo Sausage is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- 500 grams linguine pasta
- 170 grams chorizo sausage
- whipping cream (20 cl.)
- Put the linguine in boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Cut 130 grams of chorizo into slices, then cut the slices in half. Fry the slices in a pan without adding any fat.
- Once fried, put the pieces of chorizo in a strainer to drain the excess fat.
- Mix the pieces with the whipping cream.
- Reheat the whipping cream and chorizo in a pan over low heat.
- Cut the remaining 40 grams of chorizo into dices or slices and set aside.
- Once the linguine is cooked, drain and add the sauce mixture.
- Serve on plates with chorizo slices on top for decoration.