- 350 grams linguine (or spaghetti)
- 500 grams cuttlefish
- 1 sack (a cuttlefish)
- 3 tomatoes (medium size ripe)
- 1 onion (small)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Clean and wash the squid under the running water (clean will be approximately 350 grams) set aside the ink sack .
- Wash peel tomatoes, remove seeds and cut into cubes.
- In a pan with the olive oil fry the chopped onion the clove of garlic, add the cuttlefish, cut into pieces the size of a postage stamp. Brown them well for 5 minutes, pour the white wine and bring the mixture to simmer.