Ling Creamy MasadaO Meu Tempero
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes (pulp)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 200 grams pasta
- 4 ling fish (medallions)
- 150 grams shrimp (small)
- 150 grams peas
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add the onion, garlic, red pepper, peeled and seedless tomato, and carrots, all coarsely chopped, and saute.
- 2Add the wine, 1 cup of water, and cover to cook until the vegetables are tender.
- 3When done, pour the vegetables into the blender and grind to a puree.
- 4Put the puree back in the pan, add the rest of water, cilantro, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- 5Add the pasta, fish, shrimp, and peas.
- 6Boil for about 15 minutes.
- 7To serve, garnish with cilantro or basil.