- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stalk lemongrass (roughly chopped)
- 1 lime (zested)
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- soda water (to serve)
- limes (sliced, to garnish)
- Bring sugar, lemongrass, lime zest and 1 cup water to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 mins. Let cool completely. Add lime juice then strain.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice. Add 1 part cordial to 3 parts soda water. Garnish with fresh lime slices.
Michael Stjernholm 26 Jul
Good and fresh taste, enjoyed it very much