Mousse is a great dessert to serve in the summer when you just want to eat cold, light foods. This mousse is made with lime for a vibrant and tart treat. You don't need to do any cooking for this recipe, so the stove never has to turn on (perfect for hot summer days). The recipe comes together in about 25 minutes then it can chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. Make it in the morning to enjoy later in the day.
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 3 natural, sweetened Greek yogurts
- 200 milliliters cream
- sugar (to taste)
- 2 limes juice (and zest)
- chocolate (for decoration for grating or chopping, decoration)
- Put the gelatin sheets in cold water to soften.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt with the cream until obtaining a creamy mixture.
- Add the lime zest, and mix
- Drain the gelatin sheets well, and put them in the microwave for a few seconds to melt.
- Mix the melted gelatin with the lime juice and stir well. Immediately add to the cream, and whisk once more so that everything is mixed well, and check the sugar (if somewhat acidic, gradually add sugar).
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with grated chocolate, and a lime zest.