Lily of the Valley YogurtLolibox
Good morning! Its time to chow down on this wonderful Lily of the Valley Yogurt recipe. You and your family will fall in love with this Lily of the Valley Yogurt recipe. It is not only delicious but incredibly good for your body. We hope you love this Lily of the Valley Yogurt recipe as much as we do! It is a delight to prepare and the perfect match to your Sunday morning! Happy Cooking!
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 liter milk
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 5 tablespoons syrup (Lily of the Valley)
- 1In a bowl, combine the yogurt with a little bit of milk.
- 2Beat vigorously while pouring in the remaining milk.
- 3Add milk powder and syrup and mix well.
- 4Pour into yogurt jars, and program yogurt machine for 12 hours.