Liguine with Zucchini and Zucchini FlowersLolibox
If you are searching for the perfect pasta dish to serve at Sunday dinner, then give this recipe for Linguine with Zucchini and Zucchini Flowers. The healthy zucchini is paired perfectly with linguine and parmesan cheese. This dish is perfect for a big family dinner, or a week night easy and quick supper. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do. Happy cooking!
- 1 package linguine
- 2 zucchini
- 8 zucchini blossoms
- 2 shallots
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the linguine in salted boiling water.
- 2Gently wash the zucchini flowers and lay them on a paper towel to dry.
- 3Slice the shallots and cut the garlic into 4 pieces.
- 4Cut the zucchini into small pieces.
- 5Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic and sliced shallots.
- 6Add the pieces of zucchini and salt. Mix and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 7If need be, you can add a little pasta cooking water.
- 8Five minutes before the zucchinis are cooked, add the flowers and mix very gently.
- 9If the flowers are too large, cut them in half lengthwise.
- 10Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain, but keep a little of the cooking water and mix it gently into the zucchini mixture. Leave on medium heat for 2 minutes while stirring.
- 11Mix the sauce with the linguine.
- 12To serve sprinkle with pepper and grated parmesan cheese.