- 2 bananas (medium sized very ripe, mashed until no lumps remain)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (cooled to room temperature)
- 1 large eggs (room temperature preferred)
- 1 cup buttermilk (room temperature preferred*)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned & levelled)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- butter cooking spray
|Calories100Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mostapha Bazzaoui 10 months ago
Good with some burned (newbie bloops)
Ayanna F. a year ago
Light and fluffy just as the description said 🤤
Jessica G. a year ago
Awesome recipe did not have regular flour so I used wheat flour.
Sharon Wollman a year ago
I made double recipe, (I’ve got way too many bananas in my freezer) about half way through I added another half cup of flour. This made a huge difference. Prior to the additional flour they were thin and not fluffy at all. Flavor was good and my husband talked about making them again, but with the additional amount of flour.
Chris L. 3 years ago
Tasty but came out a bit mushy. I followed the recipe exactly. I probably would not make it again because of the consistency.
hazel y. 4 years ago
I liked the recipe very much..I only made half the recipe but used the tablespoon of brown sugar and a few walnuts. There was no need for syrup or anything else. They were delicious.. I am sure I will make them again and again.