Ice cream is a decadent dessert option that is best served in a big bowl while curled up on the couch watching your favorite shows. If you need a sweet treat, try this recipe for Light Ice Cream. It is rich and creamy, but not filled with calories…
Feel free to add some fruit or candy if you want to pack more palate pleasing perfection to this decadent dessert. This is a sweet treat you will want to hide at the back of the freezer.
- 2 eggs
- 2 fat free petit suisse cheese
- 1 container yogurt (thick and creamy)
- Mix yogurt, petit suisse and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Put it in the ice cream maker for 20-30 minutes.
- Put in a container in the freezer.