- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 zucchini (large, unpeeled and sliced lengthwise and in half)
- 3 carrots (peeled and cut in half crosswise)
- 9 ounces buckwheat noodles (cooked*)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1/2 orange bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup edamame (cooked, shelled)
- 1/3 cup green onions (diced)
- roasted sesame seeds
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, almond butter and honey. Taste and adjust any ingredients according to your taste. Set aside.
- Using your KitchenAid® 9-Cup Food Processor with ExactSlice™ System, insert the julienne disc and place your zucchini, one piece at a time (as shown in the photo above) into the largest opening of the wide mouth feed tube, cut side down. Turn on food processor on LOW and press the zucchini down into the feed tube. Repeat until all of your zucchini pieces are julienned. Remove shredded zucchini and repeat with the carrots.
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, carrots, cooked buckwheat noodles, bell peppers, edamame and green onions. Pour the sauce over the top and mix together until the noodles and vegetables are nicely coated with the sauce. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds and serve.
|Calories360Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.