Remove All from Shopping List
- Rinse the lentils with water and sift through lentils.
- Heat a saucepot with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions, celery and garlic. Sauté until the onions are transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to sauté for a few minutes. Add the lentils and half of the chicken broth. Simmer gently on low until the broth is absorbed. Add the rest of the broth and the seasonings and gently simmer on low.
- Before serving add the vinegar and honey mixture and stir.
- Serve with rice, noodles or as is.