Lentil Salad with Vegetables and ShrimpKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Lentil Salad with Vegetables and Shrimp. This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 400 grams lentils (cooked)
- 1 small carrots
- 1 green onions
- 1 piece red pepper
- asparagus spears (some)
- cooked prawns (optional)
- cockles (or clams, optional)
- 1Cut asparaguse into small pieces.
- 2Heat oil in a pan and sauté asparagus pieces.
- 3Finely dice pepper, onion, and carrot and sauté briefly (they must stay crisp).
- 4Mix vegetables with lentils.
- 5Season with mustard vinaigrette, vinegar, salt, and extra virgin olive oil.
- 6To serve, add some cooked prawns and cockles (or clams), if desired.