If you are searching for a beautiful side dish or appetizer for an upcoming party or potluck, then why not give this recipe for Lentil Croquettes a try? It combines the aromatic flavors of Middle Eastern spice mix with hearty vegetables and polenta. Be sure to pick up these decadent ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with this dish this week. Happy cooking!
- 100 grams zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 120 grams green lentil
- 50 grams grated Gruyère cheese
- 40 grams bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon middle eastern spices
- 50 grams polenta
- olive oil
- 1Wash and grate the zucchini. Peel and chop the garlic and onion.
- 2Cook the lentils, drain, and mix with half of the onion and the garlic.
- 3Combine the lentil mixture, zucchini, Gruyere, breadcrumbs, Middle Eastern spices, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Form small balls then press them down lightly in the palm of your hand. Coat them with the polenta.
- 5Heat up a pan. Wait until it cools down and add a little bit of olive oil. Cook the croquettes for about 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- 6Once cooked, place them on some paper towels.