- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Original)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup lentils (cooked and cooled)
- 4 beets (small roasted, peeled fresh, julienned)
- 2 oranges (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or or parsley)
- Combine Hellmann's® Organic Original, vinegar, salt, ginger and pepper in medium bowl.
- Add lentils to bowl and toss to coat. Arrange on serving platter, then top with beets, oranges, goat cheese and cilantro; toss.
Ashley 13 Aug
This is the 💣.com!! I will definitely be making this again. I like the flavor of the sauce mix with hue quinoa (I sub for lentils)
Gabby V. 1 Jul
I use quoina sometimes. Either way still good! My go to lunch meal
Kauai Fitt 10 Oct 2017
Delicious! Make sure to follow the two steps of the instructions and make sure your lentils are cooled, otherwise you get a purple cheesy dish! But either way- it is still extremely tasty!