- 4 pork loin chops (1 to 1 1/4-inches thick)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons parsley (snipped)
- 2 teaspoons chives (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory (crushed)
- For marinade, in a small saucepan combine lemon juice, oil, water, parsley, chives, salt, tarragon, lemon peel, and savory; simmer 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Place pork chops in a plastic bag; set in a shallow baking dish. Pour marinade over chops, close bag and tie securely. Marinate in the refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally to distribute marinade.
- Drain chops, discarding the marinade. Grill chops over medium coals about 8 minutes. Turn and grill about 6-8 minutes more or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.