- 1 lemon
- 24 ounces fat
- 1 lime (juice of)
- 1 lemon (zest of, finely chopped)
- 1 lime (zest of, finely chopped)
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons nonfat instant powdered milk
- 2 egg whites (Room Temoerature)
- 6 graham crackers (Low Fat, Low Salt, up to 8)
- 1. Drain Cottage Cheese, using cheesecloth in sieve/colander - then puree till fine grained.
- 2. Put cheese and all ingredients, except eggs and crackers, in large mixing bowl. hand/blendor mix until smooth textured.
- 3. In separate bowl, beat egg whites to light peaks stage then mix into into cheese mixture.
- 4. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 5. Using Corn/Vegetable Oil, spray sides and bottom of an 8-inch non-stick springform cake pan
- 6. Crush/blendor mix crackers to fine crumbs and dust sides and bottom of Pan (a sieve works best to get even coating). Leave remainder on bottom of pan.
- 7. Pour mixture into pan and level top with a spatula.
- 8. Bake for about 60 minutes until center is firm and edges may be slightly browned. Time will vary with ingredients and your oven.
- 9.Remove and cool then chill pan in refrigeratot for 2 hours. Remove and serve.
- 10. For a more festive cake, decorate top with sliced Kiwi,\ Fruit, Strawberries 0r other fruit of your choice.