24 ounces fat
1 lime (juice of)
1 lemon (zest of, finely chopped)
1 lime (zest of, finely chopped)
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 tablespoons nonfat instant powdered milk
2 egg whites (Room Temoerature)
6 graham crackers (Low Fat, Low Salt, up to 8)
Discover more recipes from Foodista
11. Drain Cottage Cheese, using cheesecloth in sieve/colander - then puree till fine grained.
22. Put cheese and all ingredients, except eggs and crackers, in large mixing bowl. hand/blendor mix until smooth textured.
33. In separate bowl, beat egg whites to light peaks stage then mix into into cheese mixture.
44. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
55. Using Corn/Vegetable Oil, spray sides and bottom of an 8-inch non-stick springform cake pan
66. Crush/blendor mix crackers to fine crumbs and dust sides and bottom of Pan (a sieve works best to get even coating). Leave remainder on bottom of pan.
77. Pour mixture into pan and level top with a spatula.
88. Bake for about 60 minutes until center is firm and edges may be slightly browned. Time will vary with ingredients and your oven.
99.Remove and cool then chill pan in refrigeratot for 2 hours. Remove and serve.
1010. For a more festive cake, decorate top with sliced Kiwi,\ Fruit, Strawberries 0r other fruit of your choice.