- 10 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar (divided)
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (divided)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in 2 cups flour until mixture is crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, remaining 2 cups granulated sugar, remaining 1/3 cup flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and salt in medium bowl with electric mixer, 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour over hot baked crust.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until lemon mixture is just set. Cool completely on wire rack. Lift out of pan using foil. Spray knife with nonstick cooking spray and cut into triangles. To serve, sprinkle generously with confectioners sugar.
|Calories340Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
North 3 Aug 2018
this recipe isnt completed.i had to wing it at the last bit.extremely dissaponited rubbish recipe.dont make it
liam 28 Feb 2018
i found everything worked grate and tasted delicous
Coriell M. 29 Apr 2016
It didn't really work for me. The lemon curd wasn't the right consistency. I would not use this recipe again.
Glinda M. 27 Apr 2016
They were okay, but I probably wouldn't make them again. My husband is the lemon fan in our home and he just thought they were so-so.
Diana S. 3 Dec 2015
I've had this recipe for many years, but I've used BUTTER! So good to know that I can use "It's Not Butter Spread", which is what I use for everything else!