- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 lipton recipe secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Dip chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken 4 minutes, turning once.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Chris M. 6 Sep 2016
I've been making this recipe for years but with a box of Recipe Secrets I believe you no longer have on the shelves. (Lemon Garlic). I do fry the thin chicken cutlets briefly, but bake it instead in the soup mix, water and lemon. We prefer it with real mashed potatoes with a little of the sauce on top.
Dena M. 26 Jan 2016
I cook this all the time, its quick and wonderful, make egg noodles with it! I didn't make any changes to this recipes. My family loves it