- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 6 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! all purpose sticks
- 24 phyllo strudel sheets
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 frozen raspberries in heavy syrup, partially thawed
- Beat egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel in 2-quart nonstick or heavy-bottom saucepan, with wire whisk, until blended. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Turn into medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap on surface of lemon curd; refrigerate to chill completely, about 2 hours.
- To serve, evenly fill shells with lemon curd. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.