Lemon desserts are refreshing, rich, tangy, sweet and flavorful. This recipe for Lemon and Limoncello Tiramisu is packed with tastes that will tickle the senses and please the palate. The dessert combines mouthwatering mascarpone with whipping cream, lemon curd, and limoncello lemon jam for a powerful punch to the sweet tooth. Be sure to top the tiramisu with a spoonful of lemon jam for added flavor. We hope you enjoy them!
- 350 grams mascarpone
- 200 milliliters whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd (storebought)
- 20 ladyfinger cookies
- 1 cup limoncello
- lemon jam
- In a medium bowl, combine the mascarpone and cream.
- Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks and lemon curd until fluffy.
- Add egg yolk mixture to mascarpone cream and fold gently until well incorporated.
- In a bowl, combine limoncello and 2 teaspoons lemon jam.
- Dip both sides of each ladyfinger into limoncello mixture, line bottom of a baking pan with 6 ladyfingers, trimming edges to fit if necessary.
- Spread a layer of mascarpone filling on top. Dip 6 more ladyfingers in limoncello and arrange over filling in pan. Repeat layers one more time and finish with a layer of mascarpone filling. Smooth the surface and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, top tiramisu with a teaspoon of lemon jam.