The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Lemon and Chocolate Cheesecake is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Lemon and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Lemon and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Lemon and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe a star rating!
- pie crust
- 200 grams heavy whipping cream
- 500 grams soft cheese
- 200 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 grams cocoa
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Line a 24-centimeter springform pan with parchment paper (use a 20-centimeter pan if you prefer the cheesecake to be thicker).
- Roll the pie crust to 1/2-centimeter thick and cover the bottom of the springform pan.
- Whip the heavy cream.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cheese, sugar, and eggs until the mixture is foamy. Add the whipped cream.
- Divide the cream into two bowls and add the cocoa to one of the bowls and the lemon zest to the other.
- Pour the lemon cream into the pan, and then the cocoa cream on top.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecake completely, and then refrigerate it for 12 hours.
- Serve cold, garnished with granulated sugar.
|Calories760Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.