- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 1 natural yogurt (plain)
- 1 handful leaves (lemon verbena)
- Heat milk, sugar and lemon verbena in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove lemon verbena leaves.
- Remove from the stove and let cool until lukewarm. Add yogurt and stir well. Return pan to stovetop and heat again, but do not allow to boil. Remove pan from the heat, cover with lid and and insulate well with a warm blanket.
- Let stand and ferment for 8 hours.
- Stir well. Place in sterilized jars, seal tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Naturally Sweetened Strawberry Smoothie with YogurtWatch what u eat
The Best Lemon BarsI am Baker
Chili-rubbed Tilapia With Asparagus & LemonEating Well
Salmon & Asparagus HollandaiseHellmann's
Old Fashioned Custard PieJust a Pinch
Berry Tart with Lemon Cookie CrustBetter Homes and Gardens
Naturally-Dyed Greek Yogurt Deviled EggsPBS
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Pops Recipe + Other Natural Teething Relief Tricks!Must Have Mom!
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Lemon PieLive Well Bake Often
All-Natural Mini Aladdin Yogurt ParfaitsThe Healthy Mouse
Lemon BrowniesForgetful Momma
Summer Fruit SmoothieBBC
Lemon Yogurt CakeYummy Healthy Easy
Lemon MeltawaysSaving Room for Dessert
Million Dollar Pie With Cream CheeseJust a Pinch
20-Minute Lemon Pesto PennePinch of Yum
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo CakeHellmann's
Lemon TrianglesI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal SmoothieThe Lemon Bowl
Banana Berry Smoothie with Truvía® Natural SweetenerTruvia® natural sweetener
Luscious Lemon SquaresOnce Upon A Chef