Lemon Verbena Liquid YogurtsHoje para Jantar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 1 natural yogurt (plain)
- 1 handful leaves (lemon verbena)
- 1Heat milk, sugar and lemon verbena in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove lemon verbena leaves.
- 2Remove from the stove and let cool until lukewarm. Add yogurt and stir well. Return pan to stovetop and heat again, but do not allow to boil. Remove pan from the heat, cover with lid and and insulate well with a warm blanket.
- 3Let stand and ferment for 8 hours.
- 4Stir well. Place in sterilized jars, seal tightly and store in the refrigerator.