Lemon TartO Meu Tempero
Decadent desserts don't have to break the bank to make. They also don't have to take all day in the kitchen to prepare. This recipe for Lemon Tart is a sweet and rich way to end a perfect Sunday dinner. This recipe for Lemon Tart is out of this world. When you pull this sweet treat out of the oven, the whole family will come running to see what their noses already know will taste amazing.
- 1 1/2 packets Maria Biscuits (or shortbread biscuits)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 130 grams vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Grind cookies in food processor, mix with cooled, melted butter until smooth and spreadable.
- 3Press cookie mixture in a thin, even layer into pie dish.
- 4Beat egg yolks with condensed milk and lemon juice.
- 5Spread on top of crust.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- 7Beat egg whites until foamy.
- 8Add sugar and continue to beat until glossy and smooth meringue forms.
- 9Reduce oven temperature to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 10Spread meringue on top of the pie and bake on the upper oven rack for a few minutes until golden brown.
- 11Garnish with lemon zest.