Tarragon and lemon are perfect for a fresh flavor. Serve with steamed new red potatoes and Asparagus Vinaigrette.
- 4 bone-in ribeye pork chops
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves (crushed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest (zest from 1 medium lemon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to medium high (400 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, place pork on platter; drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil on each side. Brush to coat; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix together tarragon, lemon zest, garlic pepper blend, onion powder and salt. Rub about 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture over side of pork chops.
- Place pork chops on preheated grill. Close lid; cook for 4 to 6 minutes* per side (depending on thickness of chop) or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Serve and garnish with slice of lemon, if desired.
- *Grill/cook 1/2-inch pork chops for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Grill/cook 3/4-inch pork chops for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Grill/cook 1-inch pork chops for 5-7 minutes per side.