Lemon Risotto with AsparagusOn dine chez Nanou
Risotto is a hearty and delicious side dish to any main entrée. This Lemon Risotto with Asparagus is a decadent dish that takes 40 minutes to prepare. If you have the perfect main dish entrée, and want to take it up a notch, then try this recipe. Everyone will love this recipe so much, they will ask that it become a regular side dish. Keep this recipe close at hand.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 350 grams risotto rice
- 200 milliliters dry white wine
- chicken broth (1 lt.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus (green)
- 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 20 grams butter
- 1 lemon (organic)
- 1In a medium sauteing pan over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add the onion and saute until it becomes transparent.
- 2Add the rice and stir to coat with the olive oil until the rice becomes translucent.
- 3Pour the white wine and stir, until fully absorbed.
- 4Add 1/2 cup of broth with a ladle stirring until fully absorbed.
- 5Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly until the rice is cooked al dente, about 20 minutes.
- 6In another pan, heat the remaining olive oil and saute the asparagus with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 7Remove the risotto from heat, add the Parmesan, butter, stir, and add some pepper.
- 8To serve, place risotto on each plate, add the sauted asparagus, sprinkle with lemon zest and some grated Parmesan.
PER SERVING *
|Calories610Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.