- 1 pound cake mix (16 oz)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer 30 seconds; beat at medium speed 3 minutes. Pour batter into a greased and floured 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in dish on a wire rack. Drizzle with Lemon Glaze. Cut into squares.