Lemon PieReceitas Da Felicidade!
Need a refreshing, tasty way to wind down after a long, hard day at work? Want to surprise your friends at the next holiday party or Sunday brunch without filling them up too much to enjoy the event? Why not try this cool, creamy, and sweet lemon pie, which combines lemon zest, lemon juice, cream, eggs and powdered sugar to offer your taste buds a light and sweet way to cleanse the palate and cure the sweet tooth craving.
- 150 grams flour
- 25 grams sugar
- 125 grams margarine (diced)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 150 milliliters cream
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 lemon zest
- 175 milliliters lemon juice
- 1Place the flour and sugar in a bowl, add the margarine, and work it with your fingers until you get a crumbly mixture.
- 2Add the water.
- 3Mix to a smooth and pliable dough.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- 5Roll out the dough on a floured surface, large enough for a pie mold. Place in the pie mold, and poke the bottom with a fork. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Poke the dough with a fork, and refrigerate for 30 more minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 8Cover the dough with aluminum foil, and cover with dried beans, or rice. The extra weight will prevent the dough from inflating while baking.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and the beans, and bake the dough for another 15 minutes.
- 10Make the filling by mixing the cream with the condensed milk, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- 11Spread the mixture in the pie crust, without pouring. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling settles.
- 12Let cool, remove from pan, and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories690Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.