- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lemon (large, about 6 Tbsp.)
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 pound asparagus (washed, with woody ends removed)
- 1 onion (small, cut into 1/2 in. wedges)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves (peeled)
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Christy M. 6 days ago
Awesome! I will make it again!
Lisa 17 Jul
Great It tasted so good
Mary Ellen 25 Jun
Easy and yummy! Would make again.
patti C. 4 Jun
it's a really good balance of flavors. It's delicious.
TIA-MARIA SMITH 27 May
Easy and delicious— doesn’t get any better than that!
Connolly 9 May
This came out amazing I will definitely make this again!!!
Helen 30 Apr
Outstanding..easy..family loved it! Will make this again!
White 22 Apr
a simple, healthy meal with excellent flavor! we substituted green beans for asparagus but everything else remained the same and was amazing!
Kathleen F. 19 Apr
Loved it! Would definitely make again! Used lime instead of lemon so yummy!
Lubna 17 Apr
Reason tasty! I made my own pesto and substituted brussel sprouts for asparagus and added carrots.
Vvn 17 Apr
Tasty and quick to prepare. Substituted zucchini for the asparagus and it was great
Franco 16 Apr
its easy to make. and deliciuos
Shawna 16 Apr
I just made this and it is frigging delicious! This will be a new favorite