Pasta is an easy and tasty dish any night of the week. This Lemon Pepper Chicken and Pasta is a light and flavorful dinner option. It takes 40 minutes to prepare this delectable dish that has 540 calories. Ingredients include chicken breast halves, ground black pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, short pasta of your choice, limes, and olive oil. If you need a sweet and savory dish that the whole family will love, this dish is divine.
- 2 chicken breast halves (skinless and deboned)
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- cooking oil (spray)
- 200 grams short pasta
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and dry the chicken, then set aside.
- Mix the ground pepper and the lemon pepper seasoning, then add salt to taste.
- Spray cooking oil into a skillet and place over medium-high heat.
- Cover the chicken with the seasoning on both sides. Cook the chicken in the skillet until light golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package, al dente.
- Separately, mix the zest and juice of the 2 limes with the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the water the pasta was cooked in. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress the pasta with this vinaigrette and mix carefully.
- Serve the pasta, and add the chicken on top.
|Calories540Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.