- 4 pork loin chops (boneless, 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons pecans (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Heat margarine in large skillet over medium heat. Add chops; brown 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Remove chops to serving plate. Sprinkle with pecans; keep warm. Stir lemon juice into drippings in skillet; heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Spoon over cooked chops; sprinkle with lemon peel. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.