This lemon and Parmesan roasted broccoli is as addictive as french fries!
- 1 bag broccoli florets (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure the broccoli florets are roughly 1-inch wide and arrange them on the baking sheet.
Phillips 4 days ago
Delicious. I added a 1/3 cup of bread crumbs and tossed them around during process of adding parmesean cheese.
William B. 6 days ago
Easy and very tasty! I am not sure by the recipe if the broccoli was supposed to be thawed or frozen, so I compromised and let the broccoli thaw for about 20 minutes. Turned out well!
Bdog a month ago
Extremely easy to make and a very nice side dish. Love the lemon!
Rachel McCray a month ago
So good! I tried this for the first time and it was perfect!
Rez 2 months ago
It was okay. I mixed in some cauliflower, which worked out fine. A light and healthy recipe.
tyler morrow 2 months ago
i used a blend of parmesan asiago and some other cheese, and turned out great
Tyra Ivy I. 2 months ago
Fabulous! Turned out exactly how I thought it would. I'll be making this again.