Reminiscent of a lemon meringue pie, but much easier, this delicious yogurt cup is just the perfect snack!
- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait® Greek 2% lemon meringue yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- graham cracker squares (as desired)
- Set oven control to broil. Spoon yogurt into ovenproof 6-oz custard cup. Carefully spoon lemon curd onto center of yogurt. Spray 1/4-cup measuring cup and small rubber spatula with cooking spray before measuring marshmallow creme.
- Top lemon curd and yogurt with marshmallow creme. Place custard cup on pan. Broil with top 5 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown (watch carefully). Serve immediately with graham crackers.