Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Trifle Will Wow Your Friends & Family
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 packages Jello cheesecake mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package prepared lemon curd
- 10 oz blackberries
- 10 oz blueberries
- 10 oz raspberries
- 4 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- Start by mixing graham cracker crumbs together with melted butter and sugar.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a trifle dish or mini mason jars.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Jell-O cheesecake mix with the milk and fresh lemon juice. Stir until smooth and somewhat thick. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs.