- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender blossoms
- ice (enough to pack two pint glasses)
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces soda water
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Add dried lavender, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool. Strain lavender blossoms.
- Into each pint glass, add ice, 2 tablespoons lavender simple syrup, 2 oz. vodka, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, then fill with soda water. Shake.
- Garnish with a stem of lavender.