- 2 potatoes (large, peeled and thinly sliced, about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup seafood sauce (McCormick® Lemon Herb, divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 2 plum tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives (sliced, optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes and onions with 1/2 cup of the Seafood Sauce. Spread evenly in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Meanwhile, brush remaining 1/4 cup Seafood Sauce over fish and tomatoes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange fish and tomatoes over potatoes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender. Garnish with olives, if desired.