- 20 ounces chicken thighs (or 4, deboned but skin on)
- lemon (Sliced, for garnishing)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves (chopped)
|Calories520Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Candice F. 2 months ago
Not bad, would make it again
SP 5 months ago
i baked bone-in thighs in the oven for 30 min at 400 degrees and they were delicious, although they needed a bit more salt than called for in the recipe.
Kellie 6 months ago
Very easy and tasty dish. I used boneless skinless thighs so I’m sure if the skin was still on it would have been tastier but they charred up just fine.
lyn 7 months ago
Very tasty and easy to make. I used a whole chicken, cut down the backbone and opened out flat then baked it in a convection oven.
BONNER 7 months ago
it was just okay. Needs more flavor. I will try again but I'm kicking it up a notch.
Marc F. 8 months ago
very good. nice change of pace for a simple chicken dinner. I'll do this again for sure. thanks for a keeper!
Ann Kim 8 months ago
it was delicious on the grill. a great marinade. i used limes instead of lemons. and used habenero instead of chili flakes.