Sunday dinner doesn’t have to be a belly-busting experience. This recipe for Lemon Focaccia with Rosemary and Radishes is a delightful dish that takes 105 minutes to make from scratch. The aromas are so powerful and savory, your family will be standing around in the kitchen waiting for it to come out. Ingredients include warm water, olive, oil, sugar, salt, flour, baker’s yeast, rosemary, lemon, radishes, leeks, and rock salt.
- 250 milliliters warm water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 450 grams flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons bakers yeast
- rosemary sprigs (Fresh, for sprinkling)
- 2 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 2 radishes (sliced into round slices)
- 1 leeks (round slices)
- rock salt
- Place the water and olive oil in the bread making machine, and then add the sugar, salt, flour and yeast, and choose the kneading program (1 hour 30 minutes).
- When the time is up, remove from bread machine, cover the dough with a cloth, protect from cold drafts, and let rise for 1 hour.
- With your fingertips, spread the dough in a pizza mold, or another pan with the desired shape.
- Let rest for 5 minutes after you have stretched it as far as you can.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Sprinkle the dough with rosemary, drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with the lemon, radish and leek slices.
- Drizzle with more olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake until golden brown, between 20 and 30 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.