You have to try this Lemon Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. It is not only delicious but great for the kids. This Lemon Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe takes roughly 60 minutes to prepare and will shock your family. Bake these Lemon Chocolate Chip Muffins for a school event or an after-school activity. These Lemon Chocolate Chip Muffins have tons of flavor and taste delicious! Happy Baking! Let us know about your experience in the comments below.
- 230 grams flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 lemon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter (cooled)
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 3 Peanut M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease and flour a muffin pan.
- Place the flour sifted with the baking powder in a bowl with the sugar, the grated lemon peel, and the salt.
- Stir well to combine.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and, while continuously beating, add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just enough to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir just enough to combine them into the batter.
- Spoon out the batter into the cupcake pan to 3/4 full.
- Add a few M&Ms on the top of the muffins.
- Bake the muffins for approximately 25 minutes.
- Cool the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them on a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.