Yum! Lemon Cheesecake! Our favorite. It might be yours as well. This particular recipe for Lemon Cheesecake is full of flavor and savory sweetness. You are sure to satisify your guests with this Lemon Cheesecake dessert. Not only is this Lemon Cheesecake recipe delicious but it is healthy also. Let us know about your experience baking this Lemon Cheesecake recipe in the comments below. Happy Baking!
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 140 grams sugar
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 50 grams yogurt (whole)
- 1 lemon (grated and juiced)
- 1 tablespoon potato flour (sieved)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the cheese, yogurt, grated lemon peel, and a pinch of salt, and mix well.
- Add the egg and sugar mixture and mix together.
- Add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, potato flour, and coconut and mix until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites, with the vanilla and a teaspoon of lemon juice, until firm and gently fold into the mixture with a spatula.
- Line and grease a baking pan. Pour in the mixture into the pan and bake for up to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Turn out onto a serving plate and leave to cool completely.
- Chill before serving.
|Calories350Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.