Lemon Cake With Icing Coverage Of RealO MEU TEMPERO
For many people, lemony anything is their favorite dessert. Here's what you can bake for such people. The cake is bright with the taste of lemon juice, which also flavors the easy powdered sugar icing, and has grated lemon zest as the final touch. Because of the beaten egg whites that are folded into the batter, the cake is also supremely airy and light, while butter and yolks add just enough richness.
- 5 eggs (separate)
- 30 butter (softened)
- 1/2 lemon
- 150 caster sugar (grs of)
- 150 wheat (grs of, fine flour with yeast)
- 1 lemon
- 100 caster sugar (grs of)
- 1 egg white
- Whisk the egg yolks with butter, juice of half a lemon and sugar, until a whitish cream.
- Mix the sifted flour with a spoon.
- Whisk the egg whites and carefully wrap the previous prepared.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes