Lemon Cake With Icing Coverage Of RealO Meu Tempero
For many people, lemony anything is their favorite dessert. Here's what you can bake for such people. The cake is bright with the taste of lemon juice, which also flavors the easy powdered sugar icing, and has grated lemon zest as the final touch. Because of the beaten egg whites that are folded into the batter, the cake is also supremely airy and light, while butter and yolks add just enough richness.
- 5 eggs (separate)
- 30 butter (softened)
- 1/2 lemon
- 150 caster sugar (grs of)
- 150 wheat (grs of, fine flour with yeast)
- 1 lemon
- 100 caster sugar (grs of)
- 1 egg whites
- 1Whisk the egg yolks with butter, juice of half a lemon and sugar, until a whitish cream.
- 2Mix the sifted flour with a spoon.
- 3Whisk the egg whites and carefully wrap the previous prepared.
- 4Pour into a baking pan (23cm dish) greased, lined with greaseproof paper and greased with butter too.
- 5Place in a preheated oven at 350ºF about 30 minutes.
- 6Leave to cool.
- 7Dissolve in a small saucepan lemon juice and sugar and bring to the boil to dissolve well.
- 8Allow to cool and reserve.
- 9Mix the syrup of sugar and lemon.
- 10Pour into the cake and decorate with lemon zest.