- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- lemon zest (for garnish)
- Grease a bundt cake pan with butter and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, and beat with an electric mixer until white and creamy. Add the oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Beat well.
- Add the yogurt and mix. Sift the flour and baking powder, and gently mix into the batter.
- Pour the mixture in the cake pan and bake for about 40 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- For the icing: mix the sugar with the lemon juice until smooth.
- Remove the cake from the pan while still hot and cover with the topping. Garnish with lemon zest.