- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- lemon zest (for garnish)
- Grease a bundt cake pan with butter and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, and beat with an electric mixer until white and creamy. Add the oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Beat well.
- Add the yogurt and mix. Sift the flour and baking powder, and gently mix into the batter.
- Pour the mixture in the cake pan and bake for about 40 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- For the icing: mix the sugar with the lemon juice until smooth.
- Remove the cake from the pan while still hot and cover with the topping. Garnish with lemon zest.
Old Fashioned Custard PieJust a Pinch
Million Dollar Pie With Cream CheeseJust a Pinch
Hellmann's Dijon Pepper Tuna CakesHellmann's
Mint and Lemon juiceLazy 2 Cook Loves 2 Eat
Cockles With Lemon JuiceFood From Portugal
Spirulina Meyer Lemon Green JuiceHealthfully Ever After
Lemon Juice Salad DressingHealthy Seasonal Recipes
Berry Tart with Lemon Cookie CrustBetter Homes and Gardens
Using Milk And Lemon Juice Or VinegarA Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Lemon Lava CakesRachel Khoo
Lemon-Ginger Green JuiceCarrie on Living
Lemon Magic CakeJo Cooks
Lemon Drizzle CakeMariasMenu
Rum With Lemon JuiceUkrainian Recipes
Moist Lemon CakeCleverly Simple
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Little Lemon Lava CakesSeasons and Suppers
Double Clutch ColeslawHellmann's
Pole Position Blueberry CrispHellmann's
Limoncello Lemon CakeJo Cooks
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
Lemon Soufflé Magic CakesLife Currents Blog