- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest (finely)
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 17 5/16 ounces frozen puff pastry sheets (thawed according to package instructions)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Blueberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon zest in small bowl until blended.
- SPRINKLE flour on work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on top of flour. Roll into a 12-inch square. Brush with half the butter. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Cut the pastry sheet into 6 equal strips. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet, butter and sugar.
- LIFT 1 pastry strip and twist ends in opposite directions until completely twisted. Hold one end of strip on baking sheet, coiling the dough loosely around that center point to create a spiral shape, about 4 inches in diameter. Tuck outside end of spiral under the bottom of the pastry, pressing gently to seal. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips to shape a total of 12 pastries, six on each baking sheet.
- SPOON 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto center of each pastry. Top with 1 teaspoon preserves and 1 teaspoon almonds.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes.
- PLACE powdered sugar in small bowl. Whisk in lemon juice, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over pastries.
|Calories110Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.