Use whatever leftover meat you have from the night before to make this tasty pasta dish. Made with fresh mushrooms and broccoli, this pasta dish is a complete meal. Ready in 40 minutes, feel free to add your favorite vegetables to this delightful dinner.
- meats (Leftover grilled, pork cutlets, pork tenderloin, and/or fresh sausage)
- 300 grams spaghetti
- 1 onion (large)
- 200 grams fresh mushrooms
- 1 package frozen broccoli (the smallest)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 5 parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cut the meat into pieces, removing any bones or excess fat
- Set aside.
- In a skillet, add the onion cut in slices or half-moons, parsley, and mushrooms (well washed and cut in the moment).
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, and bring to a simmer.
- When vegetables start to brown, sprinkle with sugar to caramelize.
- When brown, add the meat, let it heat up, and mix everything.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- When the water starts boiling, add the spaghetti.
- When it starts boiling again, add the broccoli.
- Cook pasta to "al dente" (usually 2 or 3 minutes after boiling for the third time).
- Drain the pasta, and the broccoli in a colander, and return to pot. Add the blend of meats.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, and mix everything well.
|Calories430Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.