Leen and Chicken LasagnaLolibox
This delicious recipe for Leek and Chicken Lasagna is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 4 leeks
- 2 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons ras el hanout
- 60 grams butter
- 60 grams flour
- milk (50 cl.)
- lasagna sheets
- grating cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Clean the leeks and slice them thinly.
- 3Dice the chicken.
- 4Heat a dash of olive olive in a large saucepan and add the leeks. Saute for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add the chicken and continue cooking.
- 6When the chicken is done, add the ras El Hanout and mix well.
- 7In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour and mix to combine.
- 8Gradually, add the milk. Season with salt and pepper. Let the sauce thicken and stop cooking.
- 9Heat water in a large saucepan and pre-cook the lasagna sheets.
- 10Drain and use a paper towel to dry each sheet.
- 11Rub the oven dish with a little olive oil.
- 12Add a layer of lasagna to the baking dish, then a layer of the leek/chicken mixture, and finally a layer of the bechamel sauce. Repeat layers.
- 13Finish with a layer of bechamel sauce.
- 14Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 15Bake for 30 minutes.