Leek, Bacon, and Raclette Cheese PieLolibox
Pies are perfect, whether they are sweet or savory. This recipe for Leeks, Bacon, and Raclette Cheese Pie is decadent, rich and packed with palate pleasing flavors. The creamy texture of the sauce pairs perfectly with the spices and vegetables. All these nutritious and hearty ingredients are placed in a flaky and buttery puff pastry. Your family will come running when they smell the aromatic dish baking. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 150 grams bacon
- 3 leeks
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- milk (10 cl.)
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- Raclette cheese slices
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cook the bacon in a skillet, and add the sliced leeks.
- 3If necessary, add a little water.
- 4Roll out the puff pastry and spread in a pie pan. Prick the bottom with a fork.
- 5Spread a thin layer of mustard on the bottom of the pie, then add the bacon and leek mixture.
- 6Beat the eggs, milk, cream, salt, and pepper.
- 7Pour on top of the leeks.
- 8Cover with slices of raclette cheese.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes.