Leek and Tomme de Savoie Vol au VentsLolibox
Leeks are a sweet and savory vegetable that are a bold and delicious onion flavor. This recipe for Leeks and Tomme de Savoie Vol au Vents is a decadent dish that pairs the hearty leek with flavorful ingredients like cheese and diced ham, all in a Vol au Vent puff pastry. If you want to taste something that will melt in your mouth and leave your taste buds happy, then try this dish.
- 6 leeks (small)
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 150 grams diced ham
- 145 grams tomme de savoie cheese
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 6 puff pastry (Vol au Vent)
- 1Wash, peel, and chop the leeks. Cut the Tomme cheese into very small pieces.
- 2Put the leeks in a hot skillet along with some oil, and brown them on high heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Add the sour cream, diced ham, and the Tomme cheese.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes on low heat
- 6Preheat oven to 350F
- 7Cut the top off of the pastries, add the filling, and cover with the tops.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.